Name:
Location: Forest Town, California, United States

Many people ask where Helga and I (Vinnie) met. It was at a Jesus Freak festival in the days of my squandered youth. Some brownies were going around that tasted funny and the next thing I know, I'm married to a hippie. But she was cute, and I wouldn't serve a church that hired a divorced pastor, so we are still together till Judgement Day, when I assume we will go our seperate ways. Let me (Helga) add, that it seems the Universe brought Vinnie and I together, who am I to argue. He does have a judgmental nature though, which I find unforgivable.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hardy Thanks,
It looks like the prayer and vigilance of readers of this blog have scored a victory for righteousness and the Kingdom. Due to you good readers the forces of darkness (i.e. the makers and promoters of "The Golden Compass") suffered a great defeat last weekend when their athiest propoganda raked in only $26 million and this weekend looks to take in 60% less than that. Perhaps this nation will be spared from utter destruction for a few more months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home